Monday, May 27, 2002

The sun is shining, the sky is blue.....wonderful!!!

Spent yesterday with Joe down at the Dock at the Bay. Band playing outside (DD Ellis)...bluesy. Great voice, good songs. Danced a bit. Sat by the lake and watched the water. So relaxing...perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Quite quiet there. Guess it was still a bit cold for people. Another Joe turned up for a while. Weird how virtually everyone I know is called Joe...at the last count I came up with six of them...and they all dance!!!! Beautiful sunset as well...not a cloud in the sky. Joe No 1 was telling me that there's this thing called the Green Flash...never heard of it before. Down in Florida apparently you can see a green flash in the sky just as the sun completely disappears below the horizon. So guess that means I'm going to spend the rest of my life watching sunsets hoping for a glimpse....

And when I'm not doing that I'm going to be continuing my study into the male pschye. On a random survey of a few men, I have come to the conclusion that those who are born and raised here are crap at communication. I have four perfect examples so far and they all have similar characteristics so this is starting to intrigue me. Is it the air? Do they put something in the water? Education? I don't know. But they all seem to be completely misleading and confusing as to what they want from their "partners". Actually that's how I got started on this study....too many conversations with women who don't quite know where they stand with their "man"...is he their man or not? Signs appear to indicate perhaps...but there again perhaps not. Other traits they have in common...three out of the four are divorced with children...the fourth i don't know about. They're fairly passive...maybe that's just the reason they cause so much confusion....but even then, why are they like that. I don't know. Gonna keep working on this one til I get to the bottom of it.......

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home