Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Going to Jamaica????

Rob wants me to go with him. February. Around Feb 12th I think. I can't afford it!!! Can I? I would like to go. Apart from being with him (oh, and a mate of his...zzzz...no, not Nestor....shame!) it would be a week of sand, sea, sun! Mmmmmm. He's now offering to lend me the money. Pay me back whenever. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go.........

But in the meantime....cute, adorable Canadian...MIA! Well, not totally. Was meant to come round Monday but sent me a message to say that he been "called away" to Toronto. Hmmmm......I see. Or rather I don't. All very mysterious. Tried calling but phone either on voicemail or ringing. Strange!!!! And irritating....sssss.......

As for the tradeshow. All over. Phew. Forgot how tough they were. Still loads of people came to see us.....some were even interested. Ha ha ha. Next job, sift through all those damn leads and give them to the new salesperson...which reminds me....gotta sort out training and planning and....no rest for the wicked......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home