Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Men!

Me getting a reputation? Hmmmm!!!! Sharon phoned yesterday to see how the competition went. First thing she asked was whether 116 (incredibly gorgeous instructor) was there. No he wasnt. Booohooo. Then Geoff comes into work today wanting to know if I'd snogged anyone? Apparently, he learnt this word on Howard Stern this morning and wanted to test me out. Errrr...yeah....may have done. What concern is it of yours, huh??? Stopped by the Studio to collect my video from the Jan Showcase and Chris shows me their photos from the weekend. And you recognise this person don't you? He was referring to Tony Dovolani....my current object of lust. I made the mistake of mentioning that I thought he was quite attractive. Now Chris takes every opportunity to tell me that he, Tony, is actually quite a handsome man and that I could do worse......geeeee thankssssssss!!!!! He then informed me that 116 had dyed his hair dark. What do I think of that? I think it sucks. I'm a fiend with blonds. So, guess that cuts one out of my dreams. LOL But remember, off men for Lent.....errrr....sort of....slipped a little but I don't think Rob counts.....cos .....well....I'm giving up frivolous sex and it certainly wasn't frivolous. Yes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home