Sunday, May 04, 2003

ยง NY Penal Law 245.01 Exposure of a person

"A person is guilty of exposure if he appears in a public place in such a manner that the private or intimate parts of his body are unclothed or exposed. For purposes of this section, the private or intimate parts of a female person shall include that portion of the breast which is below the top of the areola. This section shall not apply to the breastfeeding of infants or to any person entertaining or performing in a play, exhibition, show or entertainment.

Exposure of a person is a violation."

$250 dollar fine apparently. Did also read that it's 15 days imprisonment as well. This is so unfair. Men can take their tops off...why can't I? Actually, I did. LOL. As usual my damn stomach went pink (despite the suncream). Why does it do that? At least the rest of me seems ok....the potentially painful bits seem to have escaped pinkness (with NO suncream). Confused? Yep, me too. Anyway I didn't get arrested...which is a little disappointing....thought they'd come running out from the trees...after all, it's not like the Amherst cops have anything better to do. The last few days they seem to have been driving round the neighbourhood in pairs (two cars, not two in a car)....poor things, must be bored out their minds.....I just thought I'd liven things up for them!!! Guess that's why the Dante test banished me to the 5th level of hell...???

More exciting news. Bro-in-law should be back from the trenches by the end of the month....RAF-willing. He's found a Pizza Hut and Burger King...couldn't tell if he was happy because of that or not. Err...isn't this a muslim country? Maybe the BK serves halal meat???? More confusion in my little brain!

Wot else? Dizzy blonde got back ok. Changed the batteries but the doors still lock on their own. Too funny! So she missed last night's dance which was simply fabulous. So many "lovely" men to dance with. Including the one from NC, whose name totally escaped me. Not seen him since last summer. "Been out of town". Ooooh, very mysterious. Anyway, he has a thing for blondes so no luck on that score....stick to the vertical entertainment I think. No Joe, no Jerry, no Errol and I was looking so lovely (!) but still managed to dance lots and lots. So much so that I managed to sleep for over 10 hours last night...or rather this morning. 10 hours. Wooohoooo. More than I've had for ages. I needed it so much. Crawled out of bed this morning and could hardly stand up. Poor thigh muscles got a bit of a pounding last night. So just wandered off to the park, stripped off and lay there for a few hours.....mmmmmmmm. Felt good to have some sun at long last. Just made Osso Buco...very good. Got this amazing piece of veal from Wegmans for next to nothing so spoiled myself. Had a bit yesterday, some today and loads left for tomorrow. Yum, yum.

Now entering the Sunday evening twilight zone. Hamlin House is doing ballroom tonight but I can't face getting dressed.....and I'm sure I'll never make it to work if I go. So, think i'll just veg out in front of the tv (Manchild on later....)....although I do need to wander to the post office and mail some stuff....can I be bothered....??? Hmmm....it involves putting a t-shirt on....maybe.....decisions, decisions......




Yeah, like I couldn't have guess that one myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home