Wednesday, August 27, 2003


A TAN Dragon Lies Beneath!


My inner dragon color is TAN. Click here to try the Quiz!


My inner dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Deep down I am very wise, somewhat shy, and I have a rather short fuse. But don't worry, tans prefer to spend their time counting their enormous treasure, so pass quietly and you'll stay out of danger. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.



Oh, I should acknowledge Greybird for giving me something to pass away two minutes of my day...thaaaaaanks :-)


Short fuse? Oh yeah...and someone lit it last night.......BANG! All I shall say is that it proves I was right....you just lived down to my expectations........should have just moved on quietly, don't say I didn't warn ya!

More free toothpaste. Wooohooo. Had my check-up at UB earlier. Gotta go back in about 6 weeks for the final one....finished the tube they gave me (well nearly) so I walked out of there with two more.....fabulous! Who knew that cleaning teeth could be so much fun. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home