Sunday, August 15, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!!!!

I don't know how it happened...might have been an email but somehow I got infected with tons of scumware at about 10:30pm last night. Ran Ad-aware again and again and this damn .dll refused to die. And each time I ran it more and more scumware appeared. It sucks cos I'm totally good about using my firewall, downloading my virus definitions, running my virus scan and adaware scan each week. Took me a couple of hours to kill most of the stuff but my browser still kept popping up with something crappy. So, in the end, I gave up this morning and rolled back my system. Luckily I only had to roll it back to Thursday so not a big deal. When I have the energy I'm gonna wipe this machine totally and start again.....but not just yet.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home