Friday, December 17, 2004

Hurts so much :-(

I can't believe these toes aren't broken. It's so damn painful walking. Actually more of a really ungainly hobble at the moment. Chiro told me off cos I put my spine out of alignment so that's been playing up as well. If it's not one thing, it's another!

Resorted to going out with odd socks on.....a ski sock on my right foot to keep warm and a normal sock on the left cos I can't fit a ski sock on and wear shoes. As soon as I get to work, the shoes come off and the other ski sock goes on. Screw health and safety!!!!!

Lots of ice and elevation but the swelling doesn't appear to be going down much. I still can't bend the toes...even when I prod them with my fingers (which does make it hurt but I can't resist it!!!). No dancing for me :-(

Miserable.

It did make me feel a little better when Rob told me he has a kidney stone.......ha ha ha. Was that mean of me????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home