Friday, December 01, 2006

Harumph

Went to the doctor. He thought it was quite funny I was sick after having to go for all those blood tests and things. So do I actually. Told him I don't have a temperature so I can't be sick. He agreed I don't have a temperature but told me I have an infection. Gave me antibiotics. Think they're upsetting my stomach. My voice might be a little better but definitely not back yet. That reminds me, need to take tonight's pill. Cancelled dance lesson yesterday, skipped party tonight and cancelled yoga tomorrow. Not going to Spanish either. I need to get well. It's been over three weeks and I'm really tired of this...although not getting up early for work is kinda nice :-)

Got a little distracted cos the filter on the aquarium was making funny noises earlier. Stopped. So I cleaned it. Started again. Stopped. Started. Stopped. Didn't start.

AAAAAAAGH.

Took the little teeny one out of Alphie's tank and put it in the large tank for tonight. He's a tough boy, he can live without one...it's not like he makes much mess anyway. Guess who's going to the pet store in the morning. Just what I need. More money and a trip out in the cold. The things I do for fish!

Also probably means I have to clean the tank tomorrow as well. They managed to dig up a plant so while I was playing with the filter I buried that in the gravel again. Arms in tank not good for me or fish.

I need my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home