Saturday, January 05, 2008

I should go back to bed

Today is not going well and I am aware it's still pre-breakfast so there's a lot of it left!

Firstly, it turns out that my mortgage payment was taken out of my bank account twice this month. I noticed it had gone out a day early and was a little annoyed so I sent an email to ask what was going on. I wasn't too bothered by this until the following day when I checked my balance again and was several hundred dollars under where I should have been. The reason...the exact same payment was debited again. Now I'm really annoyed: (1) I have no money now as I hadn't really planned to pay double mortgage this month. (2) I have to go through all the hassle of trying to get the transaction reversed. I don't need this right now.

To add insult to injury...or rather injury to insult...I managed to throw myself down stairs this morning. Luckily it was only the last three stairs and they are nicely carpeted but I still managed to give my back a good whack...right in the spot that is messed up already...some would say it's better to get hurt there than in a new place but I'm not that positive in my thinking. My wrist hit the wall, probably as I reached out to try and grab something, and is now throbbing. Lay on the floor and cried for a while.

Think it's time for a nice hot bubble bath...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home