Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sleep Deprived...

...and not allowed to have the nice effective but addictive pills any more. Instead I have some small, pretty-coloured and pretty useless ones. They don't work!!!!!

I need sleep...though apparently sleep deprivation is a cure for depression. I guess, in some peculiar logical way, that it makes sense. Probably people are too tired to remember how bad they feel so it balances itself out. Not sure it's working for me. I want to sleep. I am so tired I can't think straight and the bags under my eyes could hold most of my clothing!

I have noticed that I seem to have more ability to sleep during daylight hours than at night. I'm trying to work out if "flexible hours" means I can go in to work mid afternoon and sleep all morning. Might have to try that one on my boss and see what he says.

:-)

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Bombed_Empress said...

i do and it doesn't work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home