Monday, August 04, 2008

32 Firsts

Interesting weekend. Went to competition at Syracuse (first time in five years). Had fun, did good - 32 first places, 14 seconds and 4 thirds - but it got somewhat odd on Friday night. Just before we were about to walk on to perform our routine my dance partner chose to tell me that he loved me!!

Now, there's not a lot you can do to respond to that when your names are being called. Can't exactly start asking for clarification mid dancefloor with the judges watching everything. So, two days later, I'm still unsure what version of love he was referring to and I have had no sleep cos my brain is flitting around. Seeing him later so will have to find a way to broach the topic.

Still got a couple of days off which is useful cos I need this sorted out before I go back to work. Too distracted to function properly.

And to show how badly I am functioning, I fell downstairs at 5am today! Wasn't wearing much and it feels like a touch of carpet burn down the right hip and thigh. I also managed to get purple nail polish in my hair (not at the same time). Doh!!!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Queenie said...

WOW! that is soooo good. you got 32firsts! soo well done!

queenie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home