Sunday, June 30, 2002

Ohmigod. Just spent the afternoon out on a jet-ski whizzing up and down the river. Wow. I am completely drained. I've been through every emotion from "you're gonna kill me" to "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, want more of this". Joe's little jet-ski...actually a very pretty Seado...... First time out this summer. Keeps saying he'll take me out on it and I went along cos I thought it would be kinda fun. And then the fateful moment came. Come over and we'll go play in the river. Errrr...."in"....I'd prefer "on". Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just tell me who to contact if anything happens. Ohmigod. Wot have I let myself in for???? It was pretty choppy to start but we headed over to the Canadian side and it got a lot calmer...which was actually worse cos he then decided to see how fast he could go! Now, I drive at well over the speed limit but, when you're in a car, you have a little bit of stuff around you to (1) keep you in and (2) hopefully, protect you! At 60 mph on a jet-ski there's....well, there's nothing but a little strap and a lot of will power. But I survived and I think I enjoyed it....!!! It could have been the pit-stop for rum and coke that helped! I said I'd go again.....FOOOOOOOL....but the tan's improved nicely.......although a little too much Rudolph for my liking......gotta go collapse now and calm down.....the adrenaline's still flowing.......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home