Thursday, June 13, 2002

Spent the day shifting boxes. My back is killing me! Wasn't going to do dancing tonight but then had a last minute change of heart. Michal said he was pleased to see me. Also says he called me but I didn't get a message so I don't know if he did or not. Did dance with me...quite a lot actually. Hmmmm....maybe I should cancel more often? The Showcase, which was meant to be in a couple of weeks has been changed to July so now I'm in a big dilemma. Strictly speaking we have more than enough time to practice but I'm not sure if I want to do it. He now wants to Rhumba....after refusing to do one with me. I can't keep up with this. And which song does he like? "Joanna"...Kool and the Gang.....funny!!!! Don't know...best to sleep on it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home