Thursday, July 18, 2002

I'm legal again!!! Wooohoooo.......

All the papers were mailed by overnight courier so I'm OK.....gotta wait 3 months or so to hear whether I have to pop back to London to get my visa stamped but I can wait that long. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I'd checked my email last night and found that out before we went out to dinner...could have had champagne instead of whisky....but never mind. Ate too much anyway. Went to Hutch's. Food was EXCELLENT! Mussell stew to start followed by sockeye salmon (which I have for lunch today as well, too much!) and then creme brulee. Wow. Got home and crashed out....heat and alcohol and food wiped me out totally....which probably explains why I actually got into work at 7.40 this morning.....woke up about 5.30 and it was too hot to stay there so came in for the A/C! Might do some work now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home