Monday, July 15, 2002

A summary of today's events:

- Walgreen's scoop ice-cream (Monkey Business) - not at all bad!
- Italian Festival - dull
- Italian sausage from the IF - mmmmm.....but not really worth the effort involved in getting it!
- Dock at the Bay (LeeRon Zydeco and the Hot Tamales) - so good we left after a couple of songs....
- Root Five (The Zone) - music to get high to......we left after a few songs.....slightly more than we survived with LeeRon!
- Some car show in N Tonawanda - FANTASTIC - I want one of those silver corvettes...sooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!
- The Shores - yeah a very cool band...that finished an hour before we got there..........sssss...back to the car show
- Canelfest - mmmmmmmmmmm......good band, lots of dancing and now my ankle aches and I'm very very sleepy!!!!
- The Blues Borthers at the "drive-in" (car show...think it was projected on a sheet)......wot can I say, I love that movie!!!!

Night night

Oh yeah...for Greybird (who i cant be bothered to hyperlink at the moment!)....Alison Pipitone played free in the park before Harry Potter. You should have seen me...took my large blue blanket...curled up on the grass...half on the blanket and half under the blanket....fell asleep as soon as the movie started, woke up, fell asleep, woke up, fell asleep....get the picture? I actually MISSED Alan Rickman....oh well, got some good sleep though......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home