Monday, October 14, 2002

I can't believe it. I went to bed at 11.20pm and woke up at 2.36 am. Was still awake at 3.46, 4.11, 5.06......shit!!!!!!! But I did have some really weird dreams. The second one was about the delivery of my new table. The men turned up and left me with a box and after they'd gone I realized there should have been another 3 boxes. So I called the company to find out what was going on. And then I dropped the phone. As I was picking it up I heard the woman tell me that they were banging on the door and that was the rest of the stuff. Then I heard the banging.

Dream Number One I really can't remember. It was something to do with being back at home - the place I lived between 3 and about 17. I had the most lovely bedroom with a big bay window in it. Across the wall opposite the bed was a row of cupboards with a dressing table and a mirror in it. I was brushing my hair but large chunks were falling out onto the carpet. There was a huge pile surrounding me. I think this is probably related to the fact that I dyed my hair last night. Dark burgundy or something. Not that you can really tell. What the dye tends to do is just bring the color back up to my normal color (which is really dark brown - the sun here has really highlighted it over the last few years and I don't like it) and then add a little tinge of something. I never come out the way they say you should on the box.....but I quite like it.......simply cos it's no longer light brown!!!!!

To work now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home