Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Film Review

Punch-Drunk Love....CRAP. Don't go see it. Don't even think about seeing it! Shoot him please. Why did I even contemplate going to see something starring Adam Sandler? I don't know. Guess I fell for all those reviews saying how it was a really good piece of work by him. Well it wasn't! It sucked. Totally. The plot was silly - there were too many plots, none of which were dealt with satisfactorily. And his character irritated the hell out of me. I did like those cute "intermission" bits with the colors and the music...probably cos it distracted from the rest of the movie. Dire. Awful. Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk!!!!!!!

Sweet Home Alabama.....OK, pretty cute....starring the absolutely gorgeous Josh Lucas.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! I would see it again several thousand times just for him........ *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home