Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Oh I Don't Believe It

Wot is it with Canadians? I thought they were all lovely? Well actually, quite a lot of them are. But there seem to be some that are VERY, VERY dumb!!!!! I was meant to see one a few weeks back. My back was hurting so I left him a message saying could we meet somewhere else cos I didn't want to drive up to the Falls....we were meant to go for drinks and stuff. He didn't call back. So I assumed that maybe he'd already left and went to meet him. Of course, he didn't show. Took my message as an indication that I wasn't interested and didn't bother. Gee thanks! Why would I have called and asked you to call me? Huh? So had a right go at him. Basically thought he'd got the message and he'd leave me alone. Popped up again a couple of weeks later. Yeah yeah yeah. Call me when you reach the border and I'll come out to play. Oh and by the way, I'm going away for a week. Can I come? Hmm.....yeah, really. Of course he didn't. Which was fine by me. So today. Oh look. A message. Hi, when can we get together. Errrr...like NEVER!!!! Get it into your head. I don't like being messed around. You had a chance. You blew it. So get lost. Don't think you can disappear for weeks on end and then pick up like nothing ever happened. Ugghhhh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home