Thursday, June 26, 2003

Drip, drip, drip

OK, the winter sucked. But this is WORSE!!!! I am so hot. It's 10am and already humidity is at 56% and temp is at 80 (according to some source that probably has it wrong). I am melting. The apartment's not too bad, it doesn't get the afternoon sun (which confused Kristen when I said I'd take this one and NOT the one facing the sun.....makes sense now, doesn't it?!) but I just went out to run a few errands (and dry my hair!) and I've come back with a pounding headache. Yesterday didn't go out til after 5pm, by which time it had cooled to 79 (I checked!).....quite nice then except I got bitten by nasty flying things. Meant to get some anti-bug spray today but totally forgot...have to wait til later. And today's the day the gardeners turn up...which means they mow and cut and generally make too much noise for hours. Can't even lie on the floor and meditate cos of the noise....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggh.

Just noticed that Tim Henman's playing at Wimbledon...the last British hope (ha ha ha)....maybe I'll watch that for a bit....

Oh, don't believe it, now there's some truck hooting outside....go away....just want to be quiet and cool..........Heat makes me fractious...can you tell???? Tomorrow should be fun...dancing...although I think they've got their A/C fixed. And just found out there's dance on Saturday (which I think I knew about but sort of forgot)...and there's NO A/C there......drip, drip, drip.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home