Monday, June 09, 2003

Mondays Suck!

Last week, total waste of time. This week, the same. Went for an interview. She kept me waiting for what felt like an eternity but was probably about 15/20 minutes. Then tells me that they've never been able to sponsor people because they don't like the "return fare" clause. Well maybe if you'd spent a few minutes on the phone with me the other day when I was trying to get more information out of you, you could have saved both our time?!

Oh. And she asked me if I was married. Errr....firstly, I don't think it's any of your business and secondly, I believe that's a question you're not allowed to ask in an interview.......

Did think about going to the Victoria's Secrets sale. But cruised their web site and have found NOTHING to fit my top half. Damn you!

So bored, so bored, so bored, so.......bet I do something stupid....just watch me, go on...dare ya!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home