Friday, July 11, 2003

Just when it can't get worse....

It did. Spectacularly. Driving back from the supermarket when some woman decides to drive into the side of my car! She was driving along in front of me and then swings off to the right into the parking lot at the supermarket...don't think she indicated. So, I assumed, she's going right. Course not. She pulls the car back round to the left and straight out, back into the road and, more painfully, into the side of my car, hits the passenger door with such force my whole car swings right round to face the other way. Back tire is screwed, passenger door smashed in and the wheel arch looks in a very sorry state. Don't care so much about the car, more about the fact that I can feel my back seizing up again. All down the right side....SHIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home