Friday, August 29, 2003

Moan, moan, moan!!!!!

Just got back from the chiropractor... :-( he's not happy with me...well, i'm not happy with me....been in loadsa pain this week. now he's talking about x-rays and MRI scans and going to see a neuro-surgeon (just for a 2nd opinion...not to cut me up!!! LOL). and he's going to get me one of those portable electronic massage machines so i can use it at home (which would be kinda cool). bit upset about all this...if he thinks i need all that "treatment", then guess i'm not doing very well?? and i'm so tired of aching.....makes it so tough to DO anything!!!!!!! well, that's the moan of the day out the way.....

Had to take pain pills this afternoon. Weeeeeee!!!!! WOW. It's been a while since I've had them and they totally wiped me out. Lay on the floor dozing all afternoon, my eyes refused to stay open. This is what happens when I go off them and then start them again...blow my mind......was trying to talk to someone and all I could think was, I need to sleep.......zzzzzzz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home