Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Return of the King

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Fantastic, fabulous, spectacular, totally engrossing. Loved it! Totally!!!! Didn't even notice it was 3.5 hours....well, not completely true, think the sciatica kicked in about the three hour mark......was trying not to wriggle too much but couldn't sit there...should have taken a cushion with me :-(

Only bits I didn't like...the end...why did they have to do that. Just cut it with the molten lava flowing...that would have been perfect. Hate it when they decide they have to tie up loose ends...leave it to our imagination, we're don't have to be spoonfed every tiny little detail. And I wasn't too keen on the dead fighting. Reminded me of Spielberg or some bad Halloween movie.....think they could have worked a little bit more on that part!

One of my fave bits, which is probably silly, was when they lit the beacons across the mountain tops. Lots of dramatic music and something about it just got me.....right there....(there, she says pointing!).

So sad the trilogy is over. Now looking forward to the box set of all three (don't tell me they're not doing one) so I can watch the whole thing in the comfort of my home. Please buy it for me for Christmas (next year!) :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home