Sunday, March 07, 2004

Hello

Been a bit lacksadasical about filling this in recently. Nothing much to say really. Went to Syracuse the other day. Had to get up at 4am...YUK. I was in the middle of a dream about Colin...not my friend Col that helped out in my many hours of need....but the alcoholic Colin that ran the sales force (this is going back years). No idea why he appeared all of a sudden and never found out what happened as the alarm went off right in the middle. Very peculiar. Found my boss just before 6am at Tim Hortons and then met up with a couple of other guys that drove over to Syracuse (my first time there). Had to do a presentation, on something...(!), went ok. Boss then announced he needed to be back in Buffalo for a 2pm meeting...such a fool...so he came back and I stayed there for the rest of the day. Back just before 8pm, totally exhausted.

Off to NJ this week (tomorrow morning, totally refused to get the 6.30am flight!). Get to meet my team at last....plus Rob's coming over for dinner one night...see if he remembers.....

Other stuff....hmmm...blowdryer blew up. Had my hair cut yesterday so it's all bouncy again. Was going to dry it all nicely today and discovered the hairdryer refuses to heat up....blows out cold and that's about it. :-( Had a feeling that was coming....it was being very temperamental the other day. Off to get a new one soon. Saw "Dirty Dancing Havana Nights" with Sharon yesterday. Love the music. Plot was ok. Lots of little bits from the first movie were included.....along with Patrick Swayze in a cameo...he's not aged too well! LOL Diego Luna was gorgeous.....mmmmmm......Latin men again...... ;-)

Boring? Yeah, I know. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to say next week? But don't bank on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home