Saturday, September 11, 2004

Cha Cha Oooops!

The Showcase has been moved more times than I care to remember and is now scheduled for October. Doing a Cha Cha cos it seemed like a good idea at the time but, because this has dragged on for so long, I'm sort of bored of it now. Chris keeps telling me we need to practice it so I don't forget. The thing is, it's him that keeps screwing it up....

I'm also now not sure if I'll be able to make it as I'm meant to be in Phoenix the week before....my boss is kindly agreeing to send me to a conference at the Arizona Biltmore, which is an amazing Frank Lloyd Wright hotel and spa. Hey, if I don't come back, don't come looking for me!!!!

Hano coming over in a while so I should probably tidy up. And I have to do my laundry though might have time to do that tomorrow afternoon....before I pack and head South again....New Jersey this time. We are now allowed to go to the meeting that we were told we're not important enough for. But now, I'm not sure I want to......ho hum.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home