Thursday, September 02, 2004

Mmmmmmmm

Had a personal home delivery last night....home-made empanadas....mmmmm....muy rica!!!! So nice cos (1) I was determined not to call him (2) I had no food in the house (3) just because!!

I'd just got him when the phone rang...I have a little window. LOL Between experiments, he meant. And I've been cooking. Would you like some? Of course I would!!! Will you help me write some English. Sure. What for? Some TOEFL test thingy. Well we didn't quite get round to the writing part but I did learn some more "useful" Spanish and have the arm-wrapping to contend with all night.....but no complaints from me....other than I only went into work today cos I had two meetings scheduled with my boss. Both of them got cancelled.....nice.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home