Friday, June 14, 2002

London weather this morning....it rained...and then some more. I forget how f***ing depressing rain is.....snow is inconvenient but at least it's pretty when it's stopped falling. Rain...grey, wet, completely useless!!! Though, I hear it's rained for the last two weeks back "home" so this is definitely better! Wimbledon coming up as well...guaranteed fortnight of rain...heee heee....but first...tomorrow's the match....us vs the Danes. Fingers crossed. Portugal are out....wow, who'd have thought???!!!! And the US result...didn't know whether to gloat or congratulate them......Goldie admitted they played badly! :-)

Went to FA for a lesson tonight. Very cool. Chris is a baby....we were trying to work out how old he is, probably late 20's?...but so good. Quite funny as well - he screwed up more than I did. Well, not quite....just one move he forgot how to lead, 3 times in a row. We were killing ourselves. He is determined to mimic my accent. That'll probably irritate me in a couple of days but, for now, it's amusing. Party night tonight. Not a bad turnout really. Interesting to see who was there.....there were a few people that I never thought would move from Spotlite.....v interesting.....!!!! Overall...a very good evening.....they beat the AM parties for attitude, music and food....

Just read this....it's dull, I admit it. Boring as hell. Ran out of words today. Too much benadryl....crashed out completely this afternoon, brain like mush. No idea what's wrong with me - bout of sleeping sickness. Sooooo...back to bed now...at least I can't get into trouble there....er, well, not tonight anyway! or there again....just got this from Rob......"did I ever tell you you have THE most fuckable ass?"....now on IM....he's horny...mmmm....I sense trouble in NJ.....!!!! He sooo wants me....ha ha ha...... I miss him......have to go see him sooooon......3 hours of IMing not as good as the real thing, though he now has a webcam......funny!!!!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home