Monday, July 01, 2002

Feeling hot, hot hot

After the excitement of yesterday, today was pretty mundane. Went to work...wow, that's still such a novelty! Actually don't mind working in this weather...at least I can sit in the A/C.....bliss! Came back and decided it was so hot I had to go dancing....so off to the studio for a hustle lesson. Cool pattern but we ran out of time to get it finished...bit of a nightmare footwork-wise. At least, for once, Bill had the A/C on....mmmmmm........That's about it really. Got back and Joe had sent me an IM to tell me he was going for a dance lesson. Errrr......you don't have to check in with me....I will survive.....oh well, suppose it was sweet but did feel a bit guilty cos I just went out...didn't even occur to me that he might be interested......confused and sticky!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home