Thursday, July 25, 2002

Is it Thursday all ready? See how quickly time flies when you're doped up for a day or so! Movement restored....almost. Can walk and talk and probably even chew gum at the same time!!!! Still very painful getting out of bed or in/out of chairs. Sneezing completely wipes me out. Went to the chiropractor this morning. Doesn't appear that I've broken anything - PHEW. Just banged the vertebrae and sprained a load of muscles. Most ice and heat. More drugs. Don't overdo things. As if. When it hurts, it hurts and I stop...what d'you think I am...stupid??????? Probably go into work tomorrow - though I've not driven anywhere yet so that could be fun. Going back to the chiropractor tomorrow afternoon so it will be a short day.......in the meantime, "working from home"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home