Wednesday, December 11, 2002

See which Greek Goddess you are.




What Flavour Are You? Tomato is what I taste like.Tomato is what I taste like.


I taste like nothing, except a tomato. I'm sometimes sweet and sometimes tart; sometimes juicy, sometimes crisp. The roles of a tomato are many and varied. I am an exception to all the rules. What Flavour Are You?



I am 85% British, just like
Mr Bean
Shy to the point of ridicule, you've probably never been out of the UK.

Take the Brit Quiz at
www.darrenlondon.tripod.com/britquiz1.htm

Quiz written by Daz


You are a Christopher Locke.

You enjoy writing while stoned to get across your psychedelic dreams

which hopefully insult as many people as possible.

You probably have "fuzknozzle" shaved into the back of your scalp.

Take the What Blogging Archetype Are You test at GAZM.org



And if you are REALLY bored...check out... http://www.blogatelle.com/tests.php ...more tests than you could possibly ever get through!!!! Go on, prove me wrong....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home