Friday, October 03, 2003

Tired and emotional

Very stressed....this damn check still not here. I wanna call them but I'm worried...last time it went "missing" it was cos they'd decided to stop paying me. I'm just hoping it's delayed in the mail....PLEASE!!!!! Got another little issue on top of that...which I don't think I'll put in here just yet.....think it's stress-related. All this "emotion" is wearing me out....but did have a good chiro trip this morning. He's very pleased with me...only did a minor "manipulation" and reckons I should soon be down to once a week...wooohoooooo...about time too!!!

Had to dig out my social security card earlier. I knew I'd put it somewhere really safe but d'you think I could remember where? Ended up cleaning out a load of papers while I was looking and found some interesting things at the same time:

- One berry-flavoured chapstick (unopened)
- One plain chapstick (also unopened....cool, I'll be needing these if it stays this cold!)
- One purse full of coins (from when my wallet was falling apart and I decided to put coins somewhere else instead of having them falling out all the time) containing...wait for it....$1.94....oh well, won't make me rich but it'll pay for the laundry....or lunch.....or nearly two cans of green tea, or coffee from the gas station, or........
- One packet of seeds....errr...yeah......smuggled into the US a while back....hmmm...wonder if they still "work"...maybe I'll plant them and see if anything grows.... :-)

Found the card at last...wooohoooo. Can't find my incense though :-( Want it for meditation....and cos it used to help me sleep. I know I have a box somewhere....but where?????????

OK, off to fall asleep in front of the telly now......zzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home