Saturday, March 13, 2004

Back from the Garden State

Too tired to comment on that so I stole this from dlam.tk...although the answers are mine

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Edited for sanity's sake!
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Grey...assuming you mean the outer version...actually the under version's grey as well (I like to be coordinated!)
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Overboard on TV
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Midnight bar
5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yeah
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple...classy, huh?
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Dark and cold
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The woman from Lord and Taylor who called to tell me I forgot to make a payment. Yeah, well you'd also forget if you've spent the last few weeks getting on/off planes!
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? I stole it...so does that mean do I like me?
10. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Fractious
11. FAVORITE DRINK? Vodka
12. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Ooops....see 11
13. FAVORITE SPORT? Hmmmm....does this have to be PG-rated?
14. HAIR COLOR? According to my hairdresser, mahogany with auburn highlights....and there was me thinking it was dark brown.
15. EYE COLOR? Dark brown
16. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
17. # OF SIBLINGS? 1 sister
18. FAVORITE MONTH? September....when it's cooler than summer but not as cold as winter
19. FAVORITE FOOD? My mother's home-made tomato soup with little meatballs
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Dirty Dancing, Havana Nights
21. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Anyday I don't have to get up
22. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER? I don't...which is bad
23. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My teddy bear, which is currently sitting next to me
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
25. HUGS OR KISSES? I have to choose?????? Hugs....kisses.....no, hugs....errrr......hmmmm......
26. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate unless we're talking ice-cream, in which case vanilla
27. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE/ E-MAIL YOU BACK? No, I'd rather they ignore me...what sort of question is that?
28. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Oh....I geddit...u mean in relation to this....probably noone
29. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone
30. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Me and my plants
31. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? About 10 minutes ago (save that for another time)
33. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU’VE HAD THE LONGEST? Alison
34. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Ate chinese and fell asleep on the sofa....tired from all this travelling
35. FAVORITE SMELLS? Grass after it's rained
36. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Driving fast with the sunroof open and the stereo blaring...which reminds me...that's also how I vent my anger....
37. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? More of the same
38. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? Plain
39. FAVORITE CAR? My old Peugeot 406 3.0 V6 Coupe.....
40. FAVORITE FLOWER? Red roses and purple poppies
41. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? Enough to strip the ignition!!!!!!
42. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yes
43. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went to the movies and then out for a drink
44. DO U OWN A DONOR CARD? No way...I intend to abuse this body so badly that noone could possibly want my remains!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home