Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Here's an interesting thought...

are Blogs admissable as evidence in court???

The reason I'm asking is that I've just been to see my lawyer about the accident. He's asking me all these questions about things I can't really remember that clearly. So when I got home I sat down and read through my blog to refresh my memory. And then I thought, hey, why not just print out the relevant sections for him and he can review them. That's what I've spent the last hour doing. Wonder if he'll appreciate it? It's so good that, when I had my bad back days, I complained on here about them...it gives him an indication of how bad I was after falling downstairs compared to the car accident. Will it help? Who knows but it's worth a shot.......was good to see that I did a lot of dancing between the stairs and the car....one of the things he wants to be able to show is that I was fully recovered from falling before being hit.......hmmmmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home