Sunday, May 09, 2004

The British invasion of Western New York is continuing.

Not as exciting as it might seem. Turned out to be a story about Citizens Financial Group, subsidiary of Royal Bank of Scotland Group (the Group that took over the bank I used to work for in England), was are buying Charter One.

Raining still. Suppose it's given me a chance to catch up on movies (Adaptation, Calendar Girls and Girl with a Pearl Earring), laundry, cleaning, meditation and stuff like that. Got a very pretty Patriot Violet geranium this morning...a freebie from the meditation class. Sweet :-)

Not slept properly for about two weeks now. Screwed up my neck in the process. Been waking up scrawled horizontally across the bed with the covers all over the place. Normally a pretty tidy sleeper so a clear indication that something's up. Woke up at 4.30 this morning after a dream that ended with a huge cockroach walking towards me. All I can think is that was triggered by listening to an ad for an extermination company on the radio before I feel asleep. Bit freaky though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home