Thursday, September 16, 2004

Carlos

After what was a very long, tiring meeting in NJ I managed to escape for a drink with mi amigo de Mexico City. Remember him? Met him back in Feb when I was over in London and we've been emailing a lot as well as getting to talk a little during those 7am conference calls that he takes from bed and I do in my PJs! Still as adorable as he was then and still refuses to talk in the meetings....actually pinched me cos I was trying to get him to say something (that was kinda mean).

We were meant to go for Chinese with the others but had to have a drink first....which turned into several and no dinner! Ooops. Of course my boss noticed. Well, so what? We had fun...didn't you? Found a really nice bar down by the river...very New York for New Jersey....and it seemed a shame not to take advantage.

Anyway, we spent a couple of days following each other round, which I'm sure will lead to comments but I don't care anymore. If they think something's going on, it'll give them something to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home