Sunday, March 20, 2005

So this is Spring, huh?

Wet, grey, miserable.....start as you mean to go on...????

Finished the first set of pills. Not sure if they worked or not cos I still feel like my head is fogged up. Hard to explain other than someone seems to have flicked this big On/Off switch the wrong way. As a result, I seem to have totally lost the ability to think rationally....which was kinda interesting when I was arguing with my new boss...although he did send me an email to say how much he enjoyed my sense of humour (he's English so he knows how to spell!).

Still not sleeping. Didn't take pills this weekend....thought I'd see what happens....unfortunately nothing.. :-(

And...now I've started this, I actually have no desire to finish it. So I'm just going to stop.

<--end-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home