Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Uh oh

My horoscope tells me that I may be a little accident prone for the next few weeks. More than usual? Hard to believe....

So far I seem to have avoided anything major accident-wise....although I did spill a glass of water over a pile of papers this morning and rip the strap of a strappy thing the other day. Let's hope that's as bad as it gets cos I can't take any more physical injuries!

And, on a totally unrelated subject, my a/c decided to die on Sunday at the most inopportune moment (like over 90 degrees and high humidity). However, after a night off, it seems to have sorted itself out again. Maybe it was wilting a little? Me...I'm feeling a little pink having decided that the only way to deal with this weather is hang out lakeside (suncream was involved but I still manage to burn....must be that delicate European skin??).

That's about it. No news.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home