Sunday, July 28, 2002

Things to avoid...Number 2

..dancing on concrete. Actually I was doing very nicely thank you. Nice slow song. Gimme one reason to stay. Tracey Chapman as performed by DD Ellis. Very gentle. Can cope with this...until some bitch, not looking where she's going, flings herself straight at my back and manages to find the one spot that virtually cripples me when anyone touches it, let alone hits it with force. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Joe did his best to try and pull me out the way but he wasn't quite fast enough. Not gonna pass out but close. And does she apologise? Of course not. Not even sure that she stopped to see if I was OK. Just kept going. Not sure I'll even recognise her again, which is probably a good thing for her sake. She's top of my hit list as I sit here with ice packs on my back. Ssssssss......

Wasn't all bad though. Some other woman did come up to me afterwards to ask if I was OK. And to tell me how beautifully I glided across concrete. And for my next trick, I walk on water. It was nice of her but I guess I wasn't really in the mood to be pleasant. Owwwwwwww!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home