Sunday, December 22, 2002

Talk about taking a long time to get round to doing things! I took in 3 rolls of photos yesterday to get them developed. I knew some of them were from a while back but I didn't quite realise how far. As well as the photos of the recent trip to Vegas, dancing in NJ (August this year) and the AM Showcase (July...just before I decided to fall downstairs!)....I have pictures of...snow...7 feet....from last Christmas. Plus, and I really didn't know I still had these! Photos of my sister from the last time she came visiting......October 2001...oooooooooooooooops!!!! Not that she looks that different.....

So the laundry is now bubbling nicely and I shall sit here and sort through them all......just the sort of brainless thing I need for a Sunday.........

Ooooh ooooh. And I did get to LOTR...........FANTASTIC! I even ordered a copy of the first one as my Christmas present to myself. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home