Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Fasting Sucks!!!!

Don't know how David Blaine's managing it...well, actually I do...he gets fluids!!!! 25 hours...DONE...yayyyy. Worst thing is lack of liquid, kills me....had the usual headache about 2pm....very close to giving up but I got through it....woooohooooo. Nothing tastes as good as glass of water after that length of time....mmmmmmmm.

And I've had an allergic reaction to something...think it's a new moisturiser I tried.....meant to be for sensitive skin but I am SO itchy. Stopped using it....not stopped scratching though :-( Had to cut my nails cos I was making myself bleed.....owwwwwwwwww. Makeup's covered it up but not sure that I should be using stuff on top of the reaction....probably prolongs the anguish......???

Got a card in the mail yesterday...two free movie tickets from the car dealership. Nice. Just gotta work out what to see and with whom....mmmm :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home