Sunday, September 26, 2004

Slave!

I have a slave for the night. In celebration of my birthday. He's in the kitchen at the moment making me a birthday "pie de limon" as he didn't like the idea of me not having a cake! And then I got all emotional when I told him about my mother's chocolate and hazelnut cake that she makes....coated with chocolate and with hazelnuts placed around the edge of the top. I love that cake. Won't be getting one this year as (1) they're in Tunisia at the moment and (2) even if they weren't, I don't think it would travel too well in the postal system.

While he "cooks" pie, I'm doing salmon...which basically meant shove it in the oven and run away. LOL Actually it usually cooks pretty well....and we've got potatoes with leeks (from Wegmans) and veggies.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Oh....and I have to get up at 5:30am tomorrow. YUK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home