Monday, July 29, 2002

Men are so damn irritating at times! Am going to NJ this weekend. Part of the purpose of the trip is to see Rob....only cos he lives there and refuses to come to Buff. So we had it all arranged...or so I thought. I get there Thursday. He'd come over and see me Friday and we'd take it from there. It's been a long time since I've seen him but we've talked pretty much most weeks for I dont know how long. And we IM each other so it's not like we don't know what's going on with each other. Yesterday I sent him an email with all my details so that he'd have no excuse. Even sent him directions to the hotel we'll be staying at.

He called me. So wot time Thursday? Er...Friday? Well, here's the thing....Oh, here we go. You can't be bothered to come up here. I've told you when I'll be there. Don't give me any excuses. Well, I have to play golf on Friday. What d'u mean, u HAVE to play golf? There are 52 weekends in the year....play some other time. Well, it's kinda tough....you try getting 3 married men together, it was the only day they could do. Hang on, gotta call you back.

Sssss....seething with annoyance. Phone rings a lot later....about the time I'd given up on him totally. Well?????? Well, I can come over on Thursday and we can do something. Hmmm....I won't be there until after lunch, sometime and I have to unpack plus I need an early night cos we have to dance about 8am Friday (yeah, totally crap but the idea was that I'd then have the entire day free to do fun stuff!). I'm sorry but the 9th was the only day we could all make. The 9th? Yeah, what's wrong with that? I'm coming on the 2nd. Really? Oh you total fool!!!!! All that irritation and stress for wot....??? Claims it was cos he couldn't sleep at work cos the phone kept ringing. Errr...they pay you to wor!k!!! No, they pay me to be here on Sunday....you think I'm gonna work??? I give up.....but at least we got the dates sorted out....let's just see if he actually remembers!!!!

Here's the plan....fly to NJ on Thursday. Have the afternoon free, I think. Friday morning got a couple of dances. Then the rest of the day is pretty much my own. Saturday...very busy...something like 25 dances!!! Well, they're only about 90 seconds each so overall it's not a huge amount of time....although still need to nurse the back! Saturday night, there's a pro show plus awards and stuff. Would be really cool to get something but given there's something like 20 studios going I think it's unlikely. Not that I don't know what I'm doing, it's just the FredAst patterns are all different to the AM patterns and sometimes my little brain makes me want to go forward when I should go back!!! Just have to smile a lot and hope that distracts the judges!!!!

Annnnnnndddd....chiropractor very pleased with me today. When I went on Friday I was nearly screaming with pain when he tried to stretch my back. Today, very calm. Really healing very nicely!!! Sciatica giving me loads of trouble but the knocks I took on the stairs seem to be sorting themselves out. In fact, he was so impressed he told me that I didn't need to go in on Friday...just as well cos if he'd said that I needed to I would have told him that I wouldn't be here so I couldn't!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home